Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
These glasses are ideal for sipping a fine liqueur or grappa. With its elongated bowl and slightly turned out lip, the design of this wonderful stem enhances the inherent fruity flavours, and downplays the high alcohol which is found in these liqueurs. Part of Riedel's Vinum range — Riedel's best-selling glassware series produced by machine in lead-free crystal glass and sold in sets of two.
- Set of 2 Grappa glasses
- Ideal for sipping a fine liqueur or grappa
- With its elongated bowl and slightly turned out lip, the design enhances fruity flavours, and downplays the high alcohol content
- Machine-blown in lead-free crystal
About Riedel Vinum
Developed with great passion and based on the well-founded specialist knowledge of Georg J. Riedel's varietal-specific, handcrafted and blown Sommeliers range, the glasses from the Vinum range provide a reasonably priced machine-made alternative. This world-renowned range of functional glasses still offers the same wine-friendly benefits of bringing out the best in each varietal but at a more accessible price point.
- Height: 20.4cm
- Capacity: 100ml
- Dishwasher safe — if available use a stemware rack