Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Vinum Tempranillo Wine Glass is perfect for balancing the gripping tannins and concentrated fruit typical of medium-bodied red wines. With a slightly tapered opening, the large bowl develops the intense aromas and highlights mouth-filling fruit, dignified structure, and a long sweet finish on the palate. Part of Riedel's Vinum range — their best-selling glassware series produced by machine in lead-free crystal glass and sold in sets of two.
- Set of 2 Tempranillo Wine glasses
- This glass is perfect for balancing the gripping tannins and concentrated fruit typical of medium-bodied red wines
- With a slightly tapered opening, the large bowl develops the intense aromas and highlights mouth-filling fruit, dignified structure, and a long sweet finish on the palate
- Machine-blown in lead-free crystal
About Riedel Vinum
Developed with great passion and based on the well-founded specialist knowledge of Georg J. Riedel's varietal-specific, handcrafted and blown Sommeliers range, the glasses from the Vinum range provide a reasonably priced machine-made alternative. This world-renowned range of functional glasses still offers the same wine-friendly benefits of bringing out the best in each varietal but at a more accessible price point.
- Height: 22.6cm
- Capacity: 420ml
- Dishwasher safe — if available use a stemware rack