Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This classic, machine-made Champagne glass from the Vinum collection is a must-have for every sophisticated wine lover. The bowl shape is designed to allow the full range of champagne to open up and release aromas which isn't usually possible with a narrow flute. These glasses have proved to consumers and restaurateurs that the pleasure of consuming wine starts with the glass.
- Set of 2 Champagne glasses
- Glass shape allows the wide range of Champagne to unfold
- The larger rim diameter enables the aromas of Champagne to be released
- The aromas are relseased in a way that is not achieved when using a narrow flute
- The glass also includes a 'sparkling point' to aid the formation of the Champagne bubbles
About Riedel Vinum
Developed with great passion and based on the well-founded specialist knowledge of Georg J. Riedel's varietal-specific, handcrafted and blown Sommeliers range, the glasses from the Vinum range provide a reasonably priced machine-made alternative. This world-renowned range of functional glasses still offers the same wine-friendly benefits of bringing out the best in each varietal but at a more accessible price point.
- Height: 22.5cm
- Capacity: 445ml
- Material: Crystal
- Dishwasher safe
- If available, use a stemware rack
- If washing by hand, wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- To remove stains use white vinegar
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.