Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Riedel Sommeliers range is the world’s first grape varietal-specific wine glass collection and a design revolution created by Claus J. Riedel (9th generation of the Riedel family) who perfected glass design to its essence: bowl, stem and base. Thin-blown and unadorned, it adheres to the Bauhaus design principle of form follows function. Claus J. Riedel worked with experienced tasters and discovered that wine enjoyed from specifically designed glasses showed more depth and better balance than when served in generic glasses.
- Set of 2 glasses designed to bring out the best in Burgundy & Pinot Noir wines
- World's first grape-varietal specific wine glass range
- Larger bowl allows the bouquet to develop to the full
- Slightly flared top lip maximises the fruit flavours by directing a precise flow onto the front palate
- Height: 24.8cm
- Capacity: 1.05L
- Hand wash only