Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Riedel Sommeliers Range – the world’s first grape varietal specific wine glass collection and a design revolution created by Claus J. Riedel (9th generation) who perfected glass design to its essence: bowl, stem and base. Thin-blown and unadorned, it adheres to the Bauhaus design principle of form follows function. Claus J. Riedel worked with experienced tasters and discovered that wine enjoyed from specifically designed glasses showed more depth and better balance than when served in generic glasses. In 1973 the Sommeliers collection achieved worldwide recognition.
- Concentrates the unique, yeasty bouquet of great champagnes
- Emphases the creamy texture on the palate
- The Sommeliers series is the world's first grape varietal specific wine glass
- Dimensions: H 24.5cm
- Diswasher safe
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.