Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Riedel Sommeliers Range – the world’s first grape varietal specific wine glass collection and a design revolution created by Claus J. Riedel (9th generation) who perfected glass design to its essence: bowl, stem and base. Thin-blown and unadorned, it adheres to the Bauhaus design principle of form follows function. Claus J. Riedel worked with experienced tasters and discovered that wine enjoyed from specifically designed glasses showed more depth and better balance than when served in generic glasses. In 1973 the Sommeliers collection achieved worldwide recognition.
- Size of the bowl allows space for the rich bouquet to develop its superbly diverse range of aromas
- Minimizes the risk of becoming over concentrated
- World's first grape varietal specific wine glass
- Dimensions: H 20cm
- Diswasher safe