Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Riedel's range of elegant decanters is wide and varied, with a piece suitable for every lifestyle and price range. Both Riedel's handmade and machine-made decanters are produced in fine, lead-free crystal glass. Each handmade item is individually crafted by their master glassmakers, whose expertise guarantees that the quality of each product meets Riedel's high standards.
- With its long graceful neck, this decanter is ideal for invigorating young wines
- By shaking the wine until a foam cap develops, it achieves the maximum effect of oxygen on young tannins
- Like the rest of the Black Tie collection, Face to Face is dressed up with a black tuxedo stripe that extends gracefully from top to bottom
- This is achieved by introducing a rod of black crystal into the molten glass before the decanter has been formed
- This product is handmade
A functional and beautiful decanter is a must-have for wine lovers. All Riedel decanters are made of fine crystal glass to honour quality wines with the treatment they deserve. Traditionally, only mature wines were decanted in order to separate sediment from the wine. However, young wines can also benefit from decanting, as the aeration makes them smoother and rounder, speeding up the ageing process to delight your tastebuds.
- Height: 60cm
- Capacity: 1.76L
- Hand wash only
- Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter