Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Reyneke is the first organic, biodynamic winery to receive 5 stars in the history of the Platter Wine Guide. The Reyneke family farm, Uitzicht, still remains the only biodynamic certified (Demeter) vineyard in South Africa. These are the grapes which Johan lovingly farms exclusively to make the this range of Reyneke wines.
- This classical Bordeaux style blend combines freshness with a real intense concentration showcasing the best of Stellenbosch
- The wine presents with perfume, cassis, dark fruit and spicy nuances
- Undertones of tobacco leaf and blackcurrant are what adds more to a defined graphite minerality
- This wine has a lovely balance, with structured tannins, which are linear and focused
In biodynamic viticulture a holistic view is taken of the farm as a living organism. The aim is to encourage all forms of life (plants, animals and humans) on the farm to flourish in a rich diversity. Secondly, some herbal preparations (yarrow, chamomile, valerian, stinging nettle, etc) are used in homeopathic quantities to foster plant and animal vitality and longevity. In the last instance, a planting and pruning calendar is adhered to which ensures harmony with the natural rhythms and cycles that influence all life processes on the farm.
- Volume: 750ml
- Vintage: 2017
- Alc vol: 13.5%