Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Basalt range offers a simple design and innovative material which creates the look and feel of slate with all of the advantages of porcelain. Unlike natural slate, basalt doesn't scratch or crumble, and is non-porous so it doesn't absorb oil or bacteria and is easy to clean. Whether it's pizza, flatbread or sandwiches, this round plate is the perfect thing to serve it on.
- Porcelain black plate styled to look and feel like slate
- Non-porous so it doesn't absorb bacteria, oil or odours
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe
- Oven safe up to 300°C
- Can be used for baking and grilling
- Can also be used as a pizza stone
- Doesn't get scratched or crumble with use
- Used by chefs around the world
- Easy to clean surface
- High impact resistance
- 100% food safe
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The perfect plate to serve anything on especially quiches. The plate is flat with no "lip" so the quiche/tart does not break and can easily slide onto it. Very pretty too. Going to order more!
I would recommend this product to a friend.
I had really high hopes and my eye on these plates as beautiful dinner party plates so bought one to see about it. What I was not prepared for is the sandpaper like texture of it. I tried once to eat off it once - scraping up food with a knife and fork is reminiscent of dragging finger nails down a chalkboard. Perhaps the only intention is as a serving platter where not too much cutting and scrapiRead more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.