This reusable straw set from Restraw offers a stylish, eco-friendly alternative to single-use plastic straws. With a bent end and smooth, glossy finish thanks to its glass construction, it is comfortable to drink from and easy to clean. Whether you are drinking a freshly squeezed juice or sipping and stirring a refreshing gin and tonic, the bent Restraw is a versatile option that can easily be taken along anywhere you go in the nifty hemp sleeve that comes with it.
- Bent Restraw set with a reusable glass Bent Restraw, 100% hemp sleeve and a cleaning brush
- A fun design that can be used with any drink
- Available in sets with multiple straws
- Made from borosilicate glass – the most durable commercially available glass
- Thermal shock resistant – they can withstand extreme temperatures (both hot and cold)
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- The hemp sleeve is antibacterial and antifungal, keeps your straw clean and allows you to carry it with you wherever you go
Restraw is a South African reusable drinking straw company that aims to reduce the use of single-use plastic straws. The products have been carefully conceptualised and designed to be as environmentally friendly as possible, from start to finish. The glass Restraws are manufactured and branded locally, each handcrafted with the utmost care.
- Dimensions: Length – 160mm x 50mm, Outer Diameter – 10mm, Wall Thickness – 2.2mm
- 1 x glass Bent Restraw
- 1 x 100% hemp sleeve
- 1 x cleaning brush
- Rinse after use and wash in warm soapy water with cleaning brush