Growing your own organic ingredients for a creamy, flavorsome and hearty soup has never been this easy. The Soup Garden in a Box is packed with carefully selected vegetables and herbs that are easy to grow and are packed according to companion planting principles.
- Contains 5 varieties of vegetables and herbs from the Reel Gardening Range: Butternut, Carrot, Onion, Chilli and Parsley
- Includes companion planting flower sachets
- Will plant an area of 2m² •
- 5 minutes to plant
- Harvest in 60-90 days
- High Quality non-GMO seed already inside the biodegradable paper when watered consistently, the biodegradable paper disintegrates after 6 weeks and adds nutrients to the soil
- Saves 80% water in the germination phase
- Get fresh organic vegetables and herbs daily for 3 Months Grows best when planted in Spring and Summer
- Dimensions: L 9cm x H 11.1cm x W 5.2cm
- Store in cool and dry place
This product comes with a 18 month shelf-life.