Since the 1920s, Rancilio have been making professional espresso machines for coffee shops all over the world. After the success of their pro line, they released a home line, and here we meet Silvia. The Silvia is a fully manual espresso machine, with a single insulated boiler, performing both the espresso and milk steaming functions. With 15 bars of pressure, and a solid construction, this is a brilliant espresso machine designed on professional lines for home use.
- Manual espresso machine
- Single, brass insulated boiler with solid construction
- Built from commercial grade parts
- Efficient power consumption
- Sizeable (high capacity) commercial grade brass boiler with 3 thermostats that evenly distributes the heat to ensure perfect and consistent espresso extraction as well as providing a very powerful steam function
- High level of performance in a home espresso machine, with a strong, powerful boiler that makes frothing milk extremely fast, and helps to create fine textured, velvety, café quality micro-foam (even by relative beginners)
- Includes: a single portafilter with single and double shot baskets, scoop measure and tamper, as well as an almost 2 litre water tank
- Includes: free starter cleaning kit
Want to know more? Read about what makes the Rancilio great.