The Rancilio Classe 5 features modern side panels, curved group covers and an ergonomic work area for comfort and convenience while creating a look of functional minimalism. The intuitive brew group control buttons are designed for instant interaction between the barista and the machine.
Made from brushed stainless steel, ABS and nylon panels, the Classe 5 has Soft Touch keypads for easy start and stop controls with white LED backlights. Featuring a multi-function onboard computer and USB port, this machine has the added benefit of an automatic washing programme. This intelligent function provides fully automatic group cleaning - the LED light on the control panel shows the need for routine maintenance. This function ensures extraordinary brew quality every time and reduces the time taken for daily cleaning.
This 1 group automatic espresso machine is a plumbed-in version, a semi-industrial machine with a 4L boiler suitable for small businesses or the professional home barista.
- Made from brushed stainless steel, ABS and nylon panels
- Soft touch keypads with 4 programmable drink doses for easy espresso preparations
- White LED backlights on key pads
- Independent heat exchangers
- Electrical heating
- Built-in volumetric pump
- Boiler and pump pressure control gauge
- USB port for easy management of machine parameters
- One manual steam wand for frothing and steaming milk
- Hot water outlet with manual valve knob control
- Scratch-proof polymer drain insert that can be removed and easily cleaned in dishwasher
- Adjustable feet
- Includes one double porta filter, rubber blind disks for cleaning foot extensions and user manual
- Machine dimensions: 41cm L x 53.9cm D x 52cm H
- Weight: 37kg
- Boiler Capacity: 4L
- Power 1700W
- Rotary Water Pump
- The machine has to be switched off and cooled down before cleaning
- Do not use abrasive sponges and detergents or solvents
- Do not immerse the machine in water
- Clean housing with damp cloth
This product comes with a 1 year warranty.