Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Kryo 65 dosing grinder is designed to set new quality standards for grinding and dosing espresso coffee. The Rancilio Lab technological department has developed a patented system which allows optimum extraction and ensures the creaminess and body characteristic of a perfect espresso.
The dosing system significantly increases the precision and consistency of the programmed doses, with one of the widest ranges of settings currently available. The ground coffee is dispensed into a high quality and shock-proof container made of food grade polycarbonate. The polished aluminium adjustment knob is fitted outside the doser, for greater ergonomics and hygiene. The innovative delayed filling system ensures constantly fresh ground coffee and limits the number of grinding cycles for greater durability of the dosing grinder components.
Pleasant to the touch, the SoftGrip dosage lever is designed for lightness, ease of handling and practicality. It can be fitted either on the left or right, for greater ease and versatility.
- 64mm Burr industrial grinder with doser
- Substantial and comfortable dosing lever
- Micrometric ajustments for grind settings
- Dose can be regulated between 5.5-10g
- Power: 450W
- Motor speed 1350rpm
- Dimensions: 22cm L x 35.6cm D x 57.5cm H
- Weight: 13kg
- Production: 3.5 grams/second or 7-9 kg/hour
- Bean hopper capacity: 1.3kg
- Grinder Type: Burr
- Daily: Clean the housing and the grounds tray
- Clean fork area for the filter holder
- Clean the coffee outlet with a brush
- Periodically or after intense use:
- Empty the bean hopper and clean it of oily residues left by the coffee with a mild soap solution and rinse thoroughly
This product comes with a 1 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.