Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
- Made in South Africa
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
The handmade Paper Mache Decorative Vessel with two-tone handles is the perfect blend of art and functionality. This sustainable and original piece is crafted using only waste paper and water-based materials, showcasing innovative techniques. Dyed with pigment, painted inside, and finished with an eco varnish for durability, this vase is perfect for dried florals. The combination of strength and a delicate touch, make it a truly remarkable design.
- Paper Mache Decorative Vessel with two-tone handles
- Handmade paper pulp vessel dyed with pigment, painted inside and finished with an eco varnish for durability
- Sustainable design for social impact — handmade by a community of women artisans in Eswatini from 100% waste paper
- Strong design combined with a delicate touch
- Crafted using water-based paints, pigments and glues using innovative techniques
- Made in Eswatini (formerly Swaziland), Southern Africa
- Quazi Design's home collection is made from rough yet smooth paper pulp created from newspaper. It looks like cement but is water-based, durable and very light
- The vessel features hand-crafted texture making each pot vary slightly in size, design and colour
- Suitable for dried florals
Note: For dry use only! Serves only a decorative function and cannot hold liquid. It's recommended to put a glass container inside if you want to display fresh flowers and the like
About Quazi Design
Where art meets functionality! With their unique, almost-irregular shapes and vibrant simplicity, Quazi Design brings an art gallery vibe into your home without breaking the bank. Ethically made, their sustainable, original home decor is not only beautiful, but makes a positive impact on lives. Quazi Design provides fair employment and training opportunities for women in Eswatini.
- Dimensions: 26cm H x 17cm D
- Weight: 450g
- Material: Recycled newspaper paper pulp
- Use a damp cloth to clean
- Not suitable for holding liquid
This product comes with a 6-month warranty.