Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Qbag is an aluminium foil cooking bag designed to make cooking food at home in the oven, and outside on the braai, simple, nutritious and delicious.
- The bag is made from the thickest, strongest aluminium foil in the market and has a transparent window on the top allowing the bag to self-ventilate while cooking, without losing any succulence or flavour
- Enjoy your next delicious meal in a Qbag, without the hassle of cleaning all those pots and pans
Create healthy and delicious dishes in 4 simple steps:
- Step 1 - Open the Qbag, add your favourite food and seasonings. Close the bag by folding the open end twice and pressing down
- Step 2 - Place the Qbag in the oven or on the braai, with the window facing up. Leave to cook
- Step 3 - The Qbag may inflate, excess steam automatically vents around the window area. To roast, remove the film
- Step 4 - After cooking, leave the bag to stand for a few seconds before serving
- Medium bag size: 21cm x 30cm
- Large bag size: 27cm x 40cm
- Heat Source: Oven
- Do not use the Qbag in the microwave
- Do not close the braai hood if the Qbag window film is not removed
- Maximum temperature when cooking with Qbag in the oven is 210°C
- Do not turn the Qbag upside down before or after cooking
- The Qbag can be frozen