Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
OpenFire Spatula has a stainless steel blade that is very flexible, and the shaft is made of oak, which is highly resistant to moisture. It is ideal for outdoor cooking, and makes a great companion to the Primus OpenFire pans and Kamoto OpenFire Pit.
- Durable camping spatula
- Flexible stainless steel blade
- Durable solid oak handle
- Stylish minimalist Scandinavian design
Primus has an ambition to provide outdoor lovers the freedom to explore. It’s an aspiration that gives a very simplistic view on life — that every day is a potential adventure, that the spirit of adventure can make a humdrum day into a great day. That's why they've spent the past 125 years dedicated to engineering and perfecting outdoor cooking and camping equipment for adventures of any size.
- Weight: 155g
- Dimensions: 5.5cm W x 40cm L x 4cm H
- Materials: Stainless steel, oak wood
- Wash with a damp cloth and household dishwashing detergent if necessary
- This product comes with a 2 year limited warranty