Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
Grow fresh Pak Choi at home with zero effort, no green thumb required. Just fit these seed and soil pods into your Click & Grow Indoor Smart Garden. Smart Soil plant pods use non-GMO seeds and are free of herbicides, pesticides or fungicides. And because the produce is grown right in your own home, you can rest assured that you're getting the freshest vitamin-rich food. Smart Garden uses NASA-inspired Smart Soil to make sure your plants get the optimal configuration of water, oxygen, and nutrients. Smart Soil automatically regulates pH, oxygen and humidity levels across plants' lifecycles to make sure they thrive in your indoor garden.
- Pack Choi Seed Pods for the Click & Grow Indoor Smart Gardens
- Contains non-GMO Pak Choi seeds
- Sprouts in 1 - 2 weeks and reaches full size in 4-5 weeks
- Enjoy for 4 - 5 weeks
- Pak Choi is heat-sensitive and grows best at 18-24 degrees celsius
- Pak Choi is also known as Bok Choy and has been cultivated in China for over 5000 years and played a significant tole in traditional Chinese cuisine and medicine
- Today, it's a staple in many Asian and American recipes
- Its unique flavour makes it great for stir-fry's, braising and soups
- It can also be enjoyed raw
- Smart Garden Indoor Gardening Kit sold separately
The Click & Grow Indoor Smart Garden is a self-watering, smart garden solution that allows you to grow your favourite herbs, veg and plants effortlessly right on your kitchen counter.
- Dimensions: 21cm x 8cm x 7cm
- You can start harvesting the plant in approximately one month by picking off the larger outer leaves
- The plant will produce more from its basal growing point
- Harvest gradually until the plant is about 40 days old
- Alternatively, you may harvest the whole plant approximately one month after it has been planted
- Remember not to allow it to age over two months