Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
These locally manufactured salt and pepper pinch bowls are the ideal companion to your stove, outside braai or even your dinner table. These stylish yet timeless wooden creations, made from solid ash hardwood, will last a lifetime in your kitchen.
- Salt and pepper pinch bowl set
- Made from solid hardwood and designed to last a lifetime
- Comes with a clear perspex lid over each of the 2 openings to protect the contents
- Each lid is lifted using a chocolate brown leather tab
- Makes a great gift
Pieter De Jager, chef at heart and maker of bespoke artisan products, specialises in the craft of leather, wood and food. Based in Stellenbosch, PdJ is passionate about creating beautiful yet functional products related to hospitality and lifestyle.
- Total dimensions: 19cm L x 9.5cm W x 6.5cm H
- Hole dimensions: 7cm Width x 5cm Depth
- Do not wash in a dishwasher
- Wipe using a damp cloth or soapy, warm sponge
- Treat with olive oil every so often as the wood dries
- Keep away from direct flames and harsh heat
- Do not leave the pinch bowls in direct sunlight for long periods of time
- Keep dry