Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Enjoy effortless homemade meals every day with essential accessories and space-saving design. The Philips Daily Collection 19 Function Compact Food Processor makes food prep a breeze — it's your ultimate kitchen assistant for making delicious, homemade meals every day. It can knead, whisk, shred and slice, and the powerful motor whizzes through every task. The compact size and in-bowl storage for all accessories means it won't clutter your kitchen cupboards.
- Powerful 700W motor for effortless processing
- Convenient all-in-one appliance: knead, whisk, shred, and slice
- Fast preparation with large feeding tube for minimal pre-cutting
- Colour-coded speed and accessories guide for easy matching
- Quick and easy assembly of all parts
- Smaller footprint and in-bowl storage for all accessories
- 2–in-1 double-sided stainless steel discs to shred and slice
- Make up to 5 portions at same time with 1.5L bowl capacity
- Easy to clean — all accessories are dishwasher safe
- Resistant and transparent blender jar for heavy use
- Blade unit S-blade
- Emulsifying tool
- Kneading tool
- Reversible disc
- Bowl capacity: 2.1L
- Bowl working capacity: 1.5L or 500g flour
- Jar capacity: 1L
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Power: 700W
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Weight: 24.2cm L x 24.4cm W x 37.7cm H
- All accessories are dishwasher safe
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I haven't actually opened the box. I bought it because it says it holds 2.1 litres the box clearly say 1.5 litres max working capacity and 2.1litres bowl capacity. I'm returning it now because I needed something with a 2 litre working capacity at least.
I would recommend this product to a friend.
Sorry we got it wrong this time! Thanks so much for alerting us to the error on this page, we've updated it to better reflect the product.
It has been less than 6 months since I bought this item (I got it 27 May it is now October) and the switch to turn it on has broken.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
We're so sorry for your disappointing experience, we hope you are enjoying the replacement we sent.