Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Philips Viva Pasta and Noodle Maker is a fully automatic solution that enables you to prepare fresh pasta and noodles from scratch with minimal time and effort. Make 400g of fresh pasta and noodles in just 18 minutes — just add the ingredients and let the Pasta Maker knead the dough and extrude it.
The uniquely designed kneading tube with angled multi-pins and the stirring bar ensure that the flour and liquid are mixed evenly and thoroughly while the long kneading tube guarantees an optimal kneading process, resulting in a perfect and smooth dough.
- Makes 400g of fresh pasta or noodles in just 18 minutes
- Automatically kneads dough and extrudes a variety of pastas
- 4 classic pasta types discs for Spaghetti, Penne and Fettuccini
- Can be used with different kinds of flour like whole wheat, durum, spelt or gluten-free to suit your preference
- Vegetable juice like carrot, beetroot and spinach can be used to add extra flavour
- Compact size to fit perfectly into your kitchen
- Integrated storage drawer for shaping discs and power cord
- Detachable parts for easy assembly and cleaning
Note: It is important to follow the recipes and ratios for liquid and flour exactly — don't add extra liquid if the mixture looks dry, this is normal.
- Includes: Cleaning tool, measuring cup, recipe booklet
- Power: 150W
- Cord length: 1m
- Dimensions: 35cm L x 13.5cm W x 29cm H
- Weight: 4.7kg
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Wipe body clean with a damp cloth
This product comes with a 2 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
First off.... this is a strong and solid machine! To have freshly made pasta without the elbow grease is an understatement because it is SO easy to use! I find the tagliatelle a bit thick, as is the macaroni or penne so I use the spaghetti fitting the most. I have not yet tried the pasta sheets (lasagne). The spaghetti is great. Cleaning the machine afterwards seemed a bit involved the first Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.