From French fries and spring rolls, to tiny cakes, and even baked eggs - if you can cook it in the oven or in the deep fryer, you can probably make it in the Airfryer. Using Philips' patented Rapid Air technology, the Airfyer super heats air and swirls it quickly in the belly of the compact appliance, cooking, frying, and baking food quickly and easily, using almost no oil (you can add some for flavour if you wish, but it isn't necessary to cook the food).
- Compact home appliance that uses hot air and the natural fats (or a small amount of oil) to cook food
- Perfect for small families and couples, to prepare smaller batches of food
- Unique design to drain excess fat from food during cooking
- Digital touch screen for cooking time and temperature control
- Holds up to 1.2kg of food at one time
- Low odour, low or no oil
- Dishwasher safe parts for easy cleaning
- Cord storage keeps kitchen surface neat and tidy
- Non-slip base
- Winner of the 2016 SA Product of the Year in the small appliances category
Download the Philips Airfryer app and learn to get the most out of your machine with recipes, useful tip and tricks and tutorial videos.