Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Coffee made using the best quality Arabica beans. Peeze offers you a wide range of coffee blends, including a few very exclusive ones. They are also the only coffee refinery in the Netherlands that supplies 100% certified coffee. All their coffee features the Max Havelaar label, the BIO label or the Rainforest Alliance label.
- Experience the fruity character of this special single origin coffee from the Sidamo region in Ethiopia
- The bourbon coffee grows at an altitude of 1.400m and is processed via the washed method
- In combination with the local climate, this gives the beans their distinctive fruity character with accents of peach and apricot
- The full, round taste is followed by a beautiful, complex aftertaste
- Worldwide this coffee is praised for its unique, delicate flavour profile
- Certification: Fairtrade and organic
- Nespresso compatable
- Capsules and seals are made of polylactic acid (PLA), a biobased compostable material
- The coffee inside the capsules is climate-neutral, organic, fair-trade, and made from high-grade Arabica coffee beans
- Each pack contains 10 capsules
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.