From nature to the table Peel's brings their farmstall range. The majority of Peel's honey is sourced from its 7,000 own hives, with some sourced from local beekeepers. Peel's ensures that its honey supply is from apiaries that have a traditional understanding of beekeeping – beekeeping that recognises a high dependence on and relationship with nature to ensure sustainability and the long-term well-being of South Africa's bee population.
- 100% raw, unfiltered South African creamed honey
- Made by gently whipping raw honey to give it a luxurious, thick and ultra-smooth texture
- Undergoes no heating or treatment other than being stirred
- Sourced from Peel's own hives or selected ethical beekeepers
- Packaged in a glass jar
- Weight: 350g
- Creamed honey must be refrigerated
- Bottled in a factory that uses tree nuts and peanuts.