Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
With experience as head baker at some of the most exclusive hotels and having travelled extensively, Paul Hollywood has taken the lessons he has learned and designed this range of premium bakeware. Made with the aim of getting people from all backgrounds and baking abilities making real food, every item has been designed and tested by Paul from beginning to end.
- Rattan baguette proving basket
- Gives dough the perfect place to prove, and helps form it into an attractive oval shape as it rises
- Leaves a lovely ridge effect in the dough for a homemade look
- Very useful for wet dough, which is too sticky to form by hand (such as ciabatta)
- Not to go in the oven - put your dough in it to get a perfect shape while rising, and then turn it upside down onto a baking sheet
- Dimensions: 27cm x 13cm x 6cm
This product comes with a 1 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I bought both the round and the oval baskets, as I recently completed a baking course. They are wonderful in adding texture during the final proofing, but I was disappointed with the size of this one. It is a little small for the loaves I wish to make.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
So for what it is and what it's supposed to do it's fine, as far as bannetons go.
A bit on the small side, you won't fit a half kilo of dough in here without it growing a muffin top after proving.
The real issue I have with it is the eye-watering price. Again, it does fine for what it is but at this price point, you have to be a real yuppie to spend your bucks on a na Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.