Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Made from six Portuguese varieties harvested and fermented together and fortified with brandy spirit, the Overgaauw Cape Vintage is matured in classic Port tradition and bottled unfiltered. Released only when ready for drinking, this wine shows the impressive integration that time can bring.
- Tantalising layers of stewed prunes, berry fruits, orange zest and seductive spice fuse seamlessly on a luscious velvety palate and in a long satisfying finish
- The oldest new release in the winelands, David’s father and grandfather matured their Vintage Port for 10-15 years before release, but David has stretched this to a record 20 years
- Allergens: Sulphur
- Vintage: 1998
- Origin: Stellenbosch