Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
First produced in 1971, the Overgaauw Sylvaner is still the only Sylvaner produced in South Africa.
- Expressive and refreshing, an off-dry wine with inviting aromas of pear and tropical fruit and traces of floral and spice notes
- Follows through with a racy citrusy finish
- This wine can be enjoyed on any occasion and has a great ageing potential
- Food Suggestions: Salmon with a subtly spiced sauce, delicate Thai curry, Calamari steak, mussel soup, very mild curried butternut soup, spaghetti with sole and a cream sauce, vegetarian or seafood Quiche
- Allergens: Sulphur
- Vintage: 2016
- 12% alc vol
- Origin: Stellenbosch