Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
In 1890, Joseph Opinel designed his first pocket knife in Savoie in the French Alps. He created a tool that was as robust and functional as it was simple and beautiful. Today, that same pocket knife is an iconic design object — instantly recognisable, imminently useful, and beloved by generations.
- Stainless steel pocket knife with wood handle
- Ideal for outdoor activities and sports, but also practical and efficient for small crafts and sewing
- Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives an excellent cutting edge
- Featuring a Virobloc safety ring function
- Anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome
- Requires no special maintenance
Designed to stand the test of time, Opinel knives and tools are made with Opinel’s original dedication to craftsmanship and quality.
- Blade length: 7cm
- Blade material: Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.