Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Bubinga wood decorates Opinel's handles with pink and red shades.This knife is made of bubinga wood. This wood provides to the handle a high resistance to the humidity.
- Ideal for filleting a fish, slicing thinly or as a steack pocket knife to take anywhere
- Blade for those who want a fine, delicate and clean cut
- It is anti-corrosive thanks
- Requires no special maintenance
- Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives excellent cutting edge
In 1890 Joseph Opinel designed his first pocket knife in Savoie, he created a tool that was as robust and functional as it was simple and beautiful. Today, that same pocket knife is an iconic design object: instantly recognizable, imminently useful, and beloved by generations. Designed to stand the test of time, Opinel knives and tools are made with Opinel’s original dedication to craftsmanship and quality.
- Avalible in 8cm, 10cm, 12cm, 15cm
- Handwash only
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.