Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This Opinel pocket knife is made from African ebony, which is a dense black wood with a velvety feel. Ebony is a rare and luxurious wood from the forests of Africa. Thanks to its beautiful density and deep black colour, ebony is traditionally used in marquetry. To get a velvet touch, a specific wax is applied manually on each handle.
- Stainless steel pocket knife
- Anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome
- Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives an excellent cutting edge
- African ebony is a dense black wood with a velvety feel
- Double polished for a mirror effect
- Requires no special maintenance
In 1890 Joseph Opinel designed his first pocket knife in Savoie. He created a tool that was as robust and functional as it was simple and beautiful. Today, that same pocket knife is an iconic design object: instantly recognisable, imminently useful, and beloved by generations.
- Blade length: 8.5cm
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.