Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Designed to stand the test of time, Opinel knives and tools are made with Opinel’s original dedication to craftsmanship and quality. The unique olive wood grain of this knife's handle gives it a Savoyard Mediterranean feel, making it a classic choice for those who love this characterful wood. With the addition of an alpine sheath that has a passing and a leather lace, this pocket knife can go with you everywhere.
- Stainless steel pocket knife with sheath
- Used for fishing and hunting
- Leather lace is used for the sheath
- Anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome
- Requires no special maintenance
- Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives excellent cutting edge
- Beechwood handle is sourced from France
- Ideal for gifting
In 1890, Joseph Opinel designed his first pocket knife in Savoie. He created a tool that was as robust and functional as it was simple and beautiful. Today, that same pocket knife is an iconic design object — instantly recognisable, imminently useful, and beloved by generations.
- Blade length: 8.5cm