Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Trio includes a paring knife, a carving knife and a chef's knife. With these three knives you can discover the delights of cooking, cutting, slicing, etc. Crafted with modern design know-how and the very best materials, the "Intempora" collection brings French culinary excellence to the home kitchen.
- Comes as a set of three
- Paring knife, carving knife and Chefs knife
- The stainless steel is anti-corrosive
- Requires no special maintenance
- Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives excellent cutting edge
- The moulded handle is made from fibreglass
- Ensures excellent resistance to wear and water
- Provides a secure and comfortable grip
In 1890 Joseph Opinel designed his first pocket knife in Savoie, he created a tool that was as robust and functional as it was simple and beautiful. Today, that same pocket knife is an iconic design object: instantly recognizable, imminently useful, and beloved by generations. Designed to stand the test of time, Opinel knives and tools are made with Opinel’s original dedication to craftsmanship and quality.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.