The Trio includes a paring knife, a carving knife and a chef's knife. With these three knives you can discover the delights of cooking, cutting, slicing, etc. Crafted with modern design know-how and the very best materials, the "Intempora" collection brings French culinary excellence to the home kitchen.
- Comes as a set of three
- Paring knife, carving knife and Chefs knife
- The stainless steel is anti-corrosive
- Requires no special maintenance
- Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives excellent cutting edge
- The moulded handle is made from fibreglass
- Ensures excellent resistance to wear and water
- Provides a secure and comfortable grip
In 1890 Joseph Opinel designed his first pocket knife in Savoie, he created a tool that was as robust and functional as it was simple and beautiful. Today, that same pocket knife is an iconic design object: instantly recognizable, imminently useful, and beloved by generations. Designed to stand the test of time, Opinel knives and tools are made with Opinel’s original dedication to craftsmanship and quality.