Crafted with modern design know-how and the very best materials, the "Intempora" collection brings French culinary excellence to the home kitchen.
- Perfect for slicing, skinning, chopping, peeling fruit and vegetables and cutting up meat
- Anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome
- Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives excellent cutting edge
- The moulded handle is made from fibreglass
- Secure and comfortable grip
In 1890 Joseph Opinel designed his first pocket knife in Savoie, he created a tool that was as robust and functional as it was simple and beautiful. Today, that same pocket knife is an iconic design object : instantly recognizable, imminently useful, and beloved by generations. Designed to stand the test of time, Opinel knives and tools are made with Opinel’s original dedication to craftsmanship and quality.
- Blade length: 8cm
- Handwash only