The thin, flexible blade on this Fillet Knife is perfect for cutting and filleting fish and removing skin and bones. The blade can also be used to slice meat, foie gras or terrine. The handle is ultra resistant to temperature, water and shock. Crafted with modern design know-how and the very best materials, the Intempora collection brings French culinary excellence to the home kitchen.
- Can also be used to slice meat and fish, as well as foie gras or terrine
- The handle is ultra resistant to temperature, water and shock
- Anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome and requires no special maintenance
- Its carbon content of at least 0.4% gives excellent cutting edge
- Moulded handle made from fibreglass provides a secure and comfortable grip
In 1890 Joseph Opinel designed his first pocket knife in Savoie, he created a tool that was as robust and functional as it was simple and beautiful. Today, that same pocket knife is an iconic design object : instantly recognizable, imminently useful, and beloved by generations. Designed to stand the test of time, Opinel knives and tools are made with Opinel’s original dedication to craftsmanship and quality.
- Blade length: 18cm
- Handwash only