Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The thin, flexible blade on this Fillet Knife is perfect for cutting and filleting fish and removing skin and bones. The blade can also be used to slice meat, foie gras or terrine. The handle is ultra resistant to temperature, water and shock. Crafted with modern design know-how and the very best materials, the Intempora collection brings French culinary excellence to the home kitchen.
- Can also be used to slice meat and fish, as well as foie gras or terrine
- The handle is ultra resistant to temperature, water and shock
- Anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome and requires no special maintenance
- Its carbon content of at least 0.4% gives excellent cutting edge
- Moulded handle made from fibreglass provides a secure and comfortable grip
In 1890 Joseph Opinel designed his first pocket knife in Savoie, he created a tool that was as robust and functional as it was simple and beautiful. Today, that same pocket knife is an iconic design object : instantly recognizable, imminently useful, and beloved by generations. Designed to stand the test of time, Opinel knives and tools are made with Opinel’s original dedication to craftsmanship and quality.
- Blade length: 18cm
- Handwash only
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.