Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Adaptable and resistant, this full-tang Santoku knife is used to chop and slice. The scalloped edge creates little air pockets to keep food from sticking to the blade so that it glides through even delicate ingredients. Crafted with modern design know-how and the very best materials, the Intempora collection brings French culinary excellence to the home kitchen.
- Japanese style knife
- Ideal for chopping vegetables like onions, carrots, leeks and celery
- With a thickness of 3mm, the full-tang blade extends throughout the entire length of the handle
- Robust, anti-corrosive and well balanced
- Its carbon content of at least 0.4% gives it an excellent cutting edge
In 1890 Joseph Opinel designed his first pocket knife in Savoie, he created a tool that was as robust and functional as it was simple and beautiful. Today, that same pocket knife is an iconic design object: instantly recognizable, imminently useful, and beloved by generations. Designed to stand the test of time, Opinel knives and tools are made with Opinel’s original dedication to craftsmanship and quality.
- Blade length: 17cm
- Handwash only
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.