Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This efficient chef's knife is the perfect tool for cutting, slicing and dicing — a chef's best friend in the kitchen. Crafted with modern design know-how and the very best materials, the Intempora collection brings French culinary excellence to the home kitchen.
- Multi-use tool for cutting, slicing, dicing and finely chopping meat and vegetables
- The blade stays rigid and stable when slicing
- The continuous cutting edge frees the heel of the blade and makes sharpening easier
- Anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome
- Its carbon content of at least 0.4% gives it an excellent cutting edge
In 1890 Joseph Opinel designed his first pocket knife in Savoie, he created a tool that was as robust and functional as it was simple and beautiful. Today, that same pocket knife is an iconic design object: instantly recognizable, imminently useful, and beloved by generations. Designed to stand the test of time, Opinel knives and tools are made with Opinel’s original dedication to craftsmanship and quality.
- Blade length: 20cm
- Handwash only