Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
This durable chef's knife in a nice compact size is perfect for slicing and dicing tasks. Crafted with modern design know-how and the very best materials, the Intempora collection brings French culinary excellence to the home kitchen.
- Powerful and easy to handle, ideal for slicing and cutting
- Anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome
- Requires no special maintenance
- Its carbon content of at least 0.4% gives an excellent cutting edge
- Durable moulded handle made from fibreglass
- Outstanding impact strength
- Provides a secure and comfortable grip
In 1890 Joseph Opinel designed his first pocket knife in Savoie, he created a tool that was as robust and functional as it was simple and beautiful. Today, that same pocket knife is an iconic design object: instantly recognizable, imminently useful, and beloved by generations. Designed to stand the test of time, Opinel knives and tools are made with Opinel’s original dedication to craftsmanship and quality.
- Blade length: 17cm
- Handwash only
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.