Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The curved, serrated blade on this knife helps you to slice your bread with minimal effort. Crafted with modern design know-how and the very best materials, the Intempora collection brings French culinary excellence to the home kitchen.
- Bread knife with a curved serrated blade
- The handle is ultra resistant to temperature, water and shock
- Anti-corrosive, requires no special maintenance
- Its carbon content of at least 0.4% gives it an excellent cutting edge
In 1890 Joseph Opinel designed his first pocket knife in Savoie, he created a tool that was as robust and functional as it was simple and beautiful. Today, that same pocket knife is an iconic design object: instantly recognizable, imminently useful, and beloved by generations. Designed to stand the test of time, Opinel knives and tools are made with Opinel’s original dedication to craftsmanship and quality.
- Blade length: 21cm
- Handwash only
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.