The paring knife from Opinel is both comfortable to use and sleek in design, with smooth, classic contours and neat edges. The paring knife is a great general purpose utility knife for small, more detailed slicing and dicing.
- Paring Knife
- Stainless steel blade
- Highly anti-corrosive
- Beechwood handle which is hard, durable and easy to work with
- Blade length: 8cm
- Hand washing is recommended
- Dishwasher safe with washing powder
- Do not immerse in water
- Immediately dry with a soft towel
- Lubricating the blade with cooking oil before closing is recommended to prevent oxidation
Guaranteed against manufacturing defects.