Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
The Opinel Parallel Pop carpaccio knife is both comfortable to use and sleek in design, with smooth, classic contours and neat edges. The extra thin, flexible blade is designed for cutting fine slices of ham and salmon.
- Parallel Pop carpaccio knife, purple
- Stainless steel blade
- Highly anti-corrosive
- Beechwood handle which is hard, durable and easy to work with
- Blade thickness: 1.5mm
- Blade length: 30cm
- Dishwasher safe but hand wash recommended
- Do not immerse in water
- Dry immediately with a soft towel
- Lubricating the blade with cooking oil before closing is recommended to prevent oxidation
Guaranteed against manufacturing defects.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.