Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
When you have the right tools, slicing, dicing and trimming can be a creative and calming experience. The Opinel Parallel Pop santoku knife is just that and is the perfect chopping companion to hone those food prep skills.
- Parallel Pop santoku knife, pigeon blue
- Stainless steel blade
- Highly anti-corrosive
- Beechwood handle which is hard, durable and easy to work with
- Blade thickness: 3mm
- Blade length: 17cm
- Dishwasher safe but hand wash recommended
- Do not immerse in water
- Immediately dry with a soft towel
- Lubricating the blade with cooking oil before closing is recommended to prevent oxidation
Guaranteed against manufacturing defects.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
This knife feels very solid and feels like it will last well. It looks really great too. High five to Yuppiechef for including a R1 coin with the knife - to 'protect' you against the old wive's tale! It was a humorous personal touch and made me like you guys even more.
I would recommend this product to a friend.