It's slimline, accurate & highly flexible blade is ideal for cutting & filleting and for removing skin & fat from fish. This blade may also be used to cut thin slices of cooked meat & fish as well as slices of foie gras & terrines.
- Intempora Fillet Knife
- Handle is made from fibreglass polyoxymethylene which ensures excellent resistance and strength
- The full-tang blade extends throughout the entire length of the handle
- The knife is robust and well balanced
- Stainless steel blade
- Blade thickness: 2mm
- Blade length: 18cm
- Hand washing is recommended
- Dishwasher safe with washing powder
- Lubricating the blade with cooking oil before closing is recommended to prevent oxidation
Guaranteed against manufacturing defects.