The Santoku knife is used for thinly slicing and chopping fish and shellfish. After cutting, the wide blade is used to transfer the prepared food to the dish.
- Intempora multi-purpose santoku knife
- Handle is made from fibreglass polyoxymethylene which ensures excellent resistance and strength
- The blade has excellent cutting rigidity & stability
- The continous cutting edge frees up the heel of the blade making sharpening easier
- Stainless steel blade
- Blade thickness: 3mm
- Blade length: 17cm
- Hand washing is recommended
- Dishwasher safe with washing powder
- Lubricating the blade with cooking oil before closing is recommended to prevent oxidation
Guaranteed against manufacturing defects.