Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
The Santoku knife is used for thinly slicing and chopping fish and shellfish. After cutting, the wide blade is used to transfer the prepared food to the dish.
- Intempora multi-purpose santoku knife
- Handle is made from fibreglass polyoxymethylene which ensures excellent resistance and strength
- The blade has excellent cutting rigidity & stability
- The continous cutting edge frees up the heel of the blade making sharpening easier
- Stainless steel blade
- Blade thickness: 3mm
- Blade length: 17cm
- Hand washing is recommended
- Dishwasher safe with washing powder
- Lubricating the blade with cooking oil before closing is recommended to prevent oxidation
Guaranteed against manufacturing defects.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.