Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Is it a Griddle? Is it a Sizzler? It's both! Say hello to the Ooni Grizzler. This premium cast iron pan brings together the versatility of the Ooni Sizzler Pan with the distinctive mouth-watering grill marks you can only get from a griddle pan.
- Griddle pan and sizzler in one
- Perfect for searing meat and vegetables
- Comes with a custom-designed removable cast iron handle allowing easy loading in and out of your Ooni oven
- Also includes a sustainably sourced beech wood serving board
- 1 x Ooni cast iron grizzler pan
- 1 x Cast iron handle
- 1 x Wooden base
Everyone deserves great pizza. Ooni's innovative pizza ovens make cooking incredible pizza at home fast, easy and affordable. To make truly fantastic pizza, you need very high heats; and Ooni ovens provide just that, while their clever design means they look good while doing it.
- Inner pan dimensions: 25.6cm x 15cm x 2.3cm
- Outer pan dimensions: 31cm x 15.9cm x 2.7cm
- Handle size: 21.7cm x 3.8cm x 0.5cm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Materials: Cast iron and beech wood
- heat source: Gas, Oven, Halogen, Electric, Induction, Open Flame
- Hand wash when cool
- Store in a dry environment
- Never store wet
- Does not come pre-seasoned
- Top tips for getting the most out of your Grizzler Pan:
- Season with vegetable oil before using your pan for the first time. To season your pan, heat it up in the oven at 200°C until it is smoking hot, then rub a little oil into it and let it cool. Repeat this process a few times
- Clean your pan thoroughly after each use with soap and water and remove any leftover food from the bottom
- Rinse and re-season with a small amount of vegetable oil, rubbing it in with a paper towel. Heat the pan until it begins to smoke and then give it one more rub
- Ensure there is no water left on the pan before storing it away — cast iron can rust
- Keep using it — the more you use your pan, the better the seasoning will become
- This product has a limited 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects