Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
These peppers come from La Ribera Baja de Navarra. They have an intense red colour and a sweet flavour. Their texture makes them great for accompanying any dish — in salads, filled with meat, fish, rice and more. They're roasted and peeled by hand.
- Canned red pimiento peppers
- A versatile flavour booster for almost any dish — salads, stuffed with meat, rice and more
- Product of Spain
Olmeda Origenes Selects has been operating since 1999, supplying a range of Spanish gastronomic jewels. Unique, healthy, original and authentic food from small rural artisans, exporting to over 40 countries around the world.
- Contains: 390g
- Ingredients: Pimiento (pepper), salt, sugar, citric acid
- Origin: Azagra, Navarra
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight