Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Paprika is made from the grinding of capsicum annum in traditional stone mills. It is then dried with oak and holm oak wood, which are very common in the Mediterranean area. This spice is essential in the Mediterranean diet and is used in soups, sauces, and preparing meat and fish.
- Smoked paprika
- Sweet and spicy
- Delicious added to soups, sauces and stews
- Can also be used to season meat and fish
- Product of Spain
Olmeda Origenes Selects has been operating since 1999, supplying a range of Spanish gastronomic jewels. Unique, healthy, original and authentic food from small rural artisans, exporting to over 40 countries around the world.
- Contains: 75g
- Origin: Losar de la Vera (Cáceres), Extremadura
- Gluten free
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight