Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
- Made in South Africa
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
The Okra Gear-Shaped Terrazzo Candle is the perfect companion to light up your nights while also adding a decorative element to any space. This is a tapered okra fruit-inspired candle with internal chips, that also closely resembles a gear. The candle's shape is based on a 3D-inspired design, that aims to fill your space with a warm, gentle light.
- Handcrafted Candles
- Features internal black and white chips to give it a terrazzo design
- Designed and made in Cape Town
- Fragrance-free, ideal for the dinner table
- Sold individually
- Note: Colour may vary slightly from the image shown — each candle is hand-poured and therefore 100% unique
About Okra Candles
By combining their expertise in biochemistry, computer-aided design and aroma therapy, Okra Candle founders Erik and Michelle had the genius idea of creating luxury candles based on 3D design. Each candle shape and colour is carefully considered and then hand-poured — the result is something truly unique and sophisticated.
- Small: 15cm x 6cm x 6cm
- Medium: 19cm x 5.5 cm x 5.5cm
- Small Diameters:
- Small top diameter: 4.1cm
- Small bottom diameter: 6.2cm
- Medium Diameters:
- Medium top diameter: 2.5cm
- Medium bottom diameter: 6cm
- Small: 200g
- Medium: 200g
- Material: Hand-poured wax
- Colour: This may vary slightly from the image shown because of how the product is made, making each candle unique
- Type of wax: Blend of paraffin wax, micro wax, steric acid
- Burn time:
- Small: 20 hours
- Medium: 20 hours
- Light the candle for two minutes, extinguish the flame, allow the candle to cool completely (5-10 minutes), then light the candle once more and enjoy the soothing glow
- To prevent fire and injury, burn within sight
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle on or near anything flammable
- The candle base can be placed directly on a table, but using a candlestick holder or drip tray is recommended