Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Okra Bullet-Shaped Candle is the perfect companion to light up your nights. This is a cylindrical and pointed candle, with a form that has a resemblance to a bullet's contours. The candle's shape is based on 3D-inspired design, that aims to fill your space with a warm, gentle light.
- 100% locally handcrafted candles
- Designed and made in Cape Town
- Fragrance free, ideal for the dinner table
- Packaged in a neutral-toned box with a laser-engraved illustration of the design on it
- Sold individually
- Note: There might be slight colour variances from the image shown as each candle is hand-poured and therefore 100% unique
When Okra Candle founders Erik and Michelle met, two minds fell in love. With Erik’s Masters’ degree in Biochemistry & Computer Aided Designs, and Michelle’s background in being a creative professional specialising in trend and design and also being a qualified aroma therapist — the opportunity to craft something truly exceptional was undeniable, and the idea of creating luxury candles based on 3D design was born. Each hand-poured candle embodies a feeling of sophistication and grandeur — adding an exclusive element of design to your home or event with personally blended aromas that suit taste and personal aesthetic.
- Small: 4.5cm x 4.5cm x 19cm
- Medium: 4.5cm x 4.5cm x 27cm
- Large: 4.5cm x 4.5cm x 30cm
- Small: 150g
- Medium: 200g
- Large: 300g
- Material: Hand-poured wax
- Type of wax: Blend of paraffin wax, micro wax, steric acid
- Burn time:
- Small: 9 hours
- Medium: 10 hours
- Large: 11 hours
- Light candle from two minutes, extinguish flame, allow candle to cool completely (5-10 minutes), then light candle once more and enjoy the soothing glow
- To prevent fire and injury, burn within sight
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle on or near anything flammable
- The candle base can be placed directly on a table