Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Include one of Notation's hotstones as a cheese board to elevate the presentation of your gourmet cheese course. Its size variety allows for a diverse range of uses. Plus, the vibrant greens, ochres, and pinks in the colorways are a welcome addition to any living area, kitchen, or bedroom!
- Organic shaped cement Terrazzo Hotstone Multi-Purpose Tray
- Can be used as trivets to protect surfaces from hot pots and pans, as trays for decor areas or as a catch-all dish for jewellery and other trinkets
- Features felt protective feet underneath
- Notation design has developed a unique concrete mix using only the highest quality ingredients and ultra-performance and environmentally friendly cement which outperforms standard portland cement in many aspects
- The aggregates are sourced from various different mines and quarries, as well as off-cut marble from fabricators that would otherwise go to waste
- Made in South Africa
Notation Design is a small, owner-run business, that produces high-quality, unique and modern terrazzo right here in South Africa. Each step is accomplished with care by a small team of people who have developed skills on the job, and who work together to produce the one-of-a-kind pieces for your home!
- Dimensions: 23cm x 17cm
- Weight: 2.5kgs
- Material: Concrete
- Terrazzo is a porous surface and although sealed it should be cleaned regularly
- Cobra floor polish can be used regularly on terrazzo as a maintenance product to help keep the surface easy to clean
- Products like Mr Min furniture polish also work well to keep surfaces easy to clean
- How to remove stains:
- For acidic and staining liquids like lemon or red wine, spills should be cleaned as soon as they occur
- If the sealer is showing some staining the surface can be spot treated with bleach
- Allow the bleach to sit on the stain for a minute or two and then wash off
This product comes with a 1-year warranty on manufacturing defaults, general wear and tear not covered.